Tags Used: Chelsea Roh, where to buy ethereum, recent news, prconnect, news, mining ethereum, FUD
Bitcoin (BTC) and Ethereum (ETH) Plummet – Over the weekend, $42 billion was wiped off the cryptocurrency market as FUD spread over a small North Korean exchange hack.
Coinrail announced the hack via their website calling it “system maintenance.” The small Korean exchange stated that these hackers stole up to 30% of the digital tokens in its storage. Coinrail confirmed that the remaining 70% had been safely moved to a cold wallet and remain unharmed. A newly launched Pundi X (NPXS) makes up nearly two-thirds of the exchanges trading volume, and they announced it was one ...
Get latest cryptocurrency news on bitcoin, ethereum, initial coin offerings, ICOs, ethereum and all other cryptocurrencies. Learn How to trade on cryptocurrency exchanges.